11/7/08

Update

It's been a while since I've posted.
I've been busy as shit. I've felt like I haven't had enough time to write lately, so I've created a new 'ritual' that I do four or five days out of the week. Essentially I'm creating time for myself. When I set my alarm for the next morning I set it two hours earlier than I need to really wake up to get to wherever it is I need to get. It's simple and I can't believe it took me this long to figure something like this out. To help stimulate creativity and most of all motive, I do two things during this time. One: I have a coffee machine that automatically starts making coffee like an alarm, so I set the machine to a couple of minuets before I want to wake. Two: I unplug my internet, I find that the net is a huge distraction.

Help mes get in eight-ten extra hours of productivity a week.
The past weeks have been hectic to say the least. This is some stuff to look at because I've been looking at it:

Oprah says 9000 penises.



Transhumanism: is an interesting little piece of sciencefiction theory.

This is a good read: the 2007 short story Hugo award winner.

No comments: